Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Project List

I am kind of a big Valentine's Day fan.  Always have been.  Who doesn't love a holiday that is all about loving other people?  It seems I already have a couple things I want to add to my decor. 
 Have you seen this subway art by the fabulous Eighteen25? In love.  My good friend Kristen actually sent me over to it this morning and I just loved it right away.  Go here if you want one too.  The fabulous Eighteen25 ladies have it ready to print for free. 
Then this wreath.  Oh, how I love this wreath.  It is high on my list to make also.  It looks pretty simplistic, but just a little time consuming.  I am in love with it.  It comes from the fabulous and famous The Idea Room.  Who doesn't love her blog and ideas?  She shares the tutorial here.

Do any of you have some great ideas on your lists for Valentine's Day?  Please share.  Traditions?  Projects you are planning...

7 comments:

Keriann said...

they are both adorable! I already downloaded the subway art to frame and hope to make a wreath soon!

Ashly@Moon Walk said...

I will have my very first Valentines Day Carft up on my blog tomorrow. You should check it out.

www.ashlymoonwalk.blogspot.com

LOVE the wreath!

kpmattingly said...

LOVE both of those ideas....

kristen said...

As soon as I go buy ink I am printing it out. I am glad you like it! That's funny that you like the wreath too, I posted about it today too. Letti already made it and I planned on making it already too. I bet it is goign to be everywhere!

Kendra {House of Ficek} said...

I think I have to make that heart wreath for my kitchen window!

kirstin & jordan said...

oooh, love those! I share your love for valentine's day. :)
as far as traditions, we fill felt drawstring bags for each other (and now for burke and piper jane too). it's like having a valentines day stocking!
http://kojodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/fun-and-simple-valentines-tradition-and.html
do y'all have any traditions???

Letti said...

So far I have made the wreath. I have a few decorations but not a lot. I also love decorating for each holiday with candy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...