Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper Shoes

For Church this last week I made 50 of these super cute paper shoes.  They were part of the invitation to a fun night with the women in my church.  Our theme is on based around "The Relief "Sole"-Ciety" and there is a cute skit we will be doing using different shoes to help teach a message. It is funny and fun.  The real basis is around the souls of the sisters in our ward.  But we are using the play on word of "soles".  It is going to be pretty cute. 
 Here are how the invitations turned out.  I also add a heart sugar cookie that I bagged and put inside the shoes.  I loved how they turned out. 
I take no credit for the pattern though.  Cindy from Skip to my Lou is the real amazing lady.  She created the pattern and shares it here and here.  You can also read about her post on hers here.  I loved the pattern.  It was easy and fun to make.  (Although, making 50 was a little time consuming.)  I sure am glad I did though.  They were just so cute! 

8 comments:

barneyn said...

wow! this is really amazing! what a great idea! i love it! and thanks for the links to the patterns!

Ashly@Moon Walk said...

Those are really cute. That would be so cute to use for a bridal shower!

Jenifer said...

Those are AMAZING! Thanks for aharing this idea

Chris said...

What a lot of folding! I'm sure the RS ladies love them...I know I would. Great job.

Letti said...

They were super cute. I ate the cookie right away. I wanted to sneak a few more :)

Keriann said...

Those are super cute! I didn't get to stay for RS last sunday so I hope there's an extra one left for me!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Wow. Those are amazing!! I am impressed. I would of tired out at 10! Great job I know the ladies will appreciate your time and effort!

The Andersons said...

Wow i love these. I am always looking for ideas for our RS . Do you think you could share the skit that went along with the activity...please. Love this idea well done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...