Monday, January 17, 2011

A few new project ideas

This last weekend was so great.  My youngest sister came to visit.  She only lives an hour away, but she is also a senior in high school and super (super) busy.  So, whenever she takes time out for me I feel like I am the luckiest girl ever.   She came out Friday and left Sunday after church.  We shopped.  Played.  She even was willing to watch my 3 boys for me while my husband and I went to do dinner and church meeting.  She is the best.  She always makes me laugh.  I think one of my favorites things is seeing her laugh.  It is silly, but it just makes happy.   What fun things did you do this weekend? 

I am loving all the projects you linked up.  It is fun going over them.  Getting new ideas.  Seeing what projects you love to do.  I have a list of projects I need to get started into.  Lets see how much gets done this week.  Here are a couple projects I have stumbled upon lately and would love to make for fun...
Isn't this bag darling!?  Love it.  It comes from Pink Penguin and you can find the tutorial here.

A fun reversible glasses case.  It comes from Karen at  Sew Many Ways. I just stumbled upon her blog and am loving it.  This glasses case is so cute and looks not too difficult to make.  Go here to see the tutorial.
And then these cute adorable lunch bags.  I just love them.  They come from All People Quilt and you can find the tutorial here.

4 comments:

kristen said...

OOh I love that bag!

When I saw Paige with you yesterday I smiled b/c I knew you must have been in heaven having her there with you.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

I love the quilted bag! That would be so fun to make.

The Crafty Side Of Life said...

I am going to be having a Linky party this weekend. Starting Friday and ending on Sunday, (Jan 21-23). I would love for you to come and participate! www.thecraftysideoflife.blogspot.com Thanks!

Mia said...

ok tash i want one of each!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...