Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tuesdays Favorites Link Ups on Wednesday

Wow my Link up Friends you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. 
Seriously. 
Hand down fabulous. 
How to show my favorites? 
I couldn't show them all.
But these were a few I just loved. 
Happiness to all of you that linked up.
I had so much fun looking at all your things. 
You are the best.
Really.  Truly. The Best.
Keep coming on Fridays.
Making me happy with fun ideas.
Photobucket
Love this wreath. Beautiful.  Brenda at Dragonflys and Stars created it.  I think it would be beautiful any time of the year.
Photobucket
Alison over at Oopsey Daisy is one of those people I just love. She is currently hosting a Christmas Book Advent.  A book and project every day until Christmas.  How fabulous is that?  Here is day 2.  This darling Santa Countdown Advent.  Now, I have seen this idea lots before.  But, look how cute her's is!!  I love it.
Photobucket
Here is an advent your kids can color and make.  I always love fun things for my boys to be involved with.  It comes from Maggie at The Golden Means.  Very Darling.
Photobucket
Miss Refashionista created this cute ruffled Tree.  Super cute.  She share a tutorial on how to make one yourself.
Photobucket
Look at this cute No Sew Felt House by Cheryl at Sew Can Do.  It is just darling.  For you no sewers out there this is a fun kid playhouse just for you. 
Photobucket
Aren't these stockings super cute?  They were made by Katelyn and I love them.  You should really go check out her blog though (Here)....the burlap tree is just as fabulous too.
Photobucket
Look at these darling finger puppets by Meyamo.  Love love them.  Go to her blog HERE to print her pdf file of them.  Meyamo is fabulous that way.  I know my boys would be in heaven with them.
If you were featured today feel free to grab my button.
I cannot wait to see what great things link up this week!

3 comments:

Denise said...

cute sanata beard. what a clever/easy idea.


btw- i linked to your shop at my blog,and am wearing your headband for my wiww post.

Denise said...

"santa" i have no idea who "sanata" is.

Alison said...

Thanks so much for liking my Santa's beard! You are so sweet, as always!! I'm lovin' those stocking and that wreath is stunning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...