Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays Favorite Creations

Here are a few favorites from Friday's Link Party.   Hope you had fun looking them all over.  If not go HERE.   There were lots and lots of fun things to see and learn from this last week.
 Janet from Today's Fabulous Finds shares this fun game idea for friends and neighbors.  I simply love this idea
 Steph at Silly Precious Piggies shares a tutorial on how to make these Roll-up Totes.  I adore these.  Love love this idea.  And it is a tutorial friends.
 Jill at Sandy Toes and Popsicles shares how she makes these Gingerbread Cookie Advent Calendar.  I think I love this idea because we do a very cimilar one with candy.  Everything Jill does looks so cute. 
 Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life shares how she made this darling snowman.  She has a tutorial to share with all of you.
Angie from Treasures with Tots shares how she made this darling Hands Tree shirt for her daughter.  I love this idea.  Angie is always making cute kid clothes. 
If you were featured today feel free to grab a button.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Those are such great projects, thank you for including my Game Night In A Bag Gift Idea!

Steph said...

I'm so thrilled you liked the totes, Tasha! Thanks for including them among these great projects!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my yarn snowman...it made my night to be featured with so many great projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...