Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kid Tree

Photobucket
3 years ago we started the tradition of a kids tree.  I am not sure where this idea came from.  I do know I got it from somewhere though. Probably a blog.  This is our 4th Kid's Tree and I love it.  The tree is a small tree that is filled with my kids ornaments.  They get to decorate the tree.  They get to put all the ornaments on.  They get to move and touch and and remove the ornaments whenever they want.  It is theirs.  They love it.  I love it.  Each year we make more ornaments to go on it too.   The tree is something that makes us all happy.

8 comments:

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

We have a fakey-fake tree for the kids, but it's functionally adorable. :) Love that you have a real one.

Letti said...

I love this idea. I am sure the kids love it too.

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Such a cute idea. I decorate my childrens' rooms for the holidays but I like the idea of letting them do it!

Katie@a mom, a wife, and a me said...

im totally going to go get one this weekend!! im a little obessive about how my big tree looks and now they can have all their 'person' orniments to touch with out ruffling my branches!!

Julie said...

Great idea!

Denise said...

we just got the girls a tree this year! they love it. i see a new tradition beginning in our house too.

Maggie said...

I love this!! Precious!! I love that the kids get to pick everything that goes on their tree. :)

Jenna @ SAS Interiors - Simple. Affordable. Stylish. said...

I just came across your design site and it's awesome...I'm your newest follower!! I don't know how I found you, but I'm glad I did. Check out my interior design and decor website when you have a chance and become a follower... www.sasinteriors.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays.
~Jenna, SAS Interiors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...