Monday, November 8, 2010

A Handmade Christmas: Day 8 with Love Stitched


This is such an easy and fun thing to make for yourself and gifts!

*fabric 2 inches wide*
*sewing machine*
*Take your piece of elastic and measure it to fit your wrist 
*fold and sew each side of the fabric down 1/4 of an inch in
*Then pin your elastic down on the top middle of your piece of fabric ~ back stitch it on securely
*stretch the elastic as far as it can as you sew it down the middle of your fabric
{this will make the fabric "ruffle" when you release the tension}
*Cut the extra fabric off the ends that hang over the elastic
*Then fold the two ends under and sew them together
That's it!! super easy ruffle bracelet!!
they look great layered too!!
*not into sewing? No problem I offer these in my SHOP as well so you could just as easily purchase them for friends in family* 
 Thanks so much for having me Tasha!!
Happy crafting
Happy Holidays!
Thank you Brittany for such a cute idea.  I love ruffles.  Love these bracelets.  Brittany over at Love Stitched is one amazing lady.  She is always hosting fun giveaways and sharing great tutorials and ideas.  Go check her blog out HERE


Black and White {Side by Side} said...

Great tutorial! I love the layered look!

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

thanks so much for featuring me today Tasha!! <3

Jami said...

Wow! That turned out totally cute. I love them. I can't wait to try making them in different colors!

Farah Muzaffar said...

Very cute and so easy too

pay a visit to me when you have bit time

Jana said...

Love it!

Link it up at my new linky party,

Shannon said...

So cute and super easy! May have to steal this idea!

I'm having a Christmas card giveaway on my blog. Stop by and enter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...