Saturday, October 2, 2010

You are Invited

I know many of you do not live in Southern California...especially in the Riverside Area...but I thought I would write about it just incase some of you do and you would like to come.  In two weeks, on October 15th, I am will be participating in my friend, Letti's,  Annual Boutique.  I am selling a lot of my hair accessories along with some other items.  It is not only a boutique, but also a vinyl craft night.  Doesn't it sound fun.  I would love to meet some of you.  So, here is your official invite to come: 

Letti's 2nd Annual Boutique and Vinyl Craft Night
October 15th
Letti's Home
There will be a boutique with things for sale such as hair accessories, holiday decor, Scentsy products, treats, and handmade items. So come and get a head start on your holiday shopping.

Letti will be also having a friend come and teach us how to make some fun items.  If you would like to see what she will be teaching us along with prices go here.   If you would like to make a project Letti will need to have your money by October 8. Please share this with your friends and family.   It will be a great evening of fun.
These are just a few of the projects you can make at the boutique.  If you are interested please go here


mommyholly said...

Oh my gosh, that sounds like SO much fun! I am in SD and would LOVE to come up to this, but already have committed to my friend's jewelry party!!! Have fun for me!!!
xoxox Holly

Letti said...

I am getting so excited! I can't wait to see everything together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...