Sunday, October 24, 2010

When life seems crazy....

Go on an adventure.
Disneyland
At least that is what I say.  On Friday, I had a million things to do.  Company coming into town.  A messy House.  2 costumes still to figure out.  24 fabric pumpkins to make by this Tuesday for a church appreciation dinner.  (And really more then that.)  But, who wants to do all that when your oldest son has the day off of school?  Not me.  So instead I took my 3 boys to Disneyland with 3 other friends and their kids. (We have passes this year.)  It was a blast.  My boys were in heaven with their friends.  I had fun being with some of my friends.  And amazingly enough (this was my first time ever taking all 3 without my husband) my boys were so good for me.  It was a great day. I love when I can run away from things and spend time with my boys.

I will be sharing some fun projects and tutorials this week.  I cannot wait.  Plus we are on the countdown until the "A Handmade Christmas" series starts. 
8 more days.  Wahoo!  Spread the word.  I cannot wait for 14 days of fabulous Handmade Gift tutorials from some amazing crafters.

4 comments:

Keriann said...

What an awesome day off from school! If i had passes to Disneyland I'd totally ditch my mile long to do list for Mickey!!

Denise said...

ignoring the musts, is sometimes a must in order to maintain sanity. so glad you ere able to get away with your boys.

enjoy your crazy busy week.

Mormishmom said...

Yes! That's the best way to escape insanity!

Ashley Collinsworth said...

Thanks for the reminder that it's good to just to get away sometimes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...