Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesdays Favorite Creations

Since Halloween is this weekend I thought I would show you some of my favorite costumes from this last Friday's link party.  So, if you are still debating on what your child should be (or still sewing...like me)...here are few fabulous ideas.  Or you just might want to book mark them for next year.
Cami from Creating by Cami made this adorable Belle Costume.  Isn't it beautiful?  She gives a full tutorial too.  So, if you are making a belle costume and having trouble you might want to check this out. 
Alison from Make It Work or Do Without made this darling Pixie Costume.   She sprayed glittered the whole thing herself.  Go learn how here
 Oh, how I love this costume. Maybe because I have little boys and maybe because my boys would love to play in this thing every single day.  Meyamo created this Robot costume and you can go here to learn how to make your own.  Oh how I want to do this in the feature. 
 Who doesn't love Mini Mouse?  Maridith from Strictly Homemade created this cute costume. So cute.
And well, these are not a costume...but too cute not to post about. Melanie from Whimisical Creations made all of these darling pumpkin place holders for a wedding.  Darling. 
If you were featured today feel free to grab my button!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for featuring my Pink Pixie costume. It really made my day!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

I am so surprised to see my little girl on your blog page!! Thanks so much for featuring me!! Fun fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...