Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

I love pumpkins. I love buying pumpkins.  I love seeing pumpkins in stores, on doorsteps, as decorations, in the pumpkin patches.  I love to eat pumpkins...well, things with pumpkin in them.  Pretty much pumpkins make me happy this time of the year.   If you came to my house right now you would see lots of pumpkins.  Mostly fabric pumpkins that I seem to make more of every year.  In fact, this week alone I get to make 24 of them for an Appreciation Dinner I am helping to put on.  You would think making 24 pumpkins would be a little stressful, but really I am excited about it.  I love making these pumpkins. 

On Wednesday I should have a tutorial up for you.  I know you are thinking "Halloween is almost over"...but these are the perfect decoration from September to November.  They are great Thanksgiving decorations.  But, in the mean time  here are some other fun Pumpkin Tutorials I have found lately.  You just might want to make some too.
How darling is this?  Janene Renee shares a great tutorial on how to make them.  Check it out here.  I am in love with it. 
Kierste over at Brown Paper Packages shares her tutorial on how to make these simple and darling 2x4 pumpkins. 
 Domestifluff shares this cut PomPom Pumpkin Tutorial.  It would be a great little decoration by every one's cup at the Thanksgiving dinner table don't you think? 
Look at these cute hair clips from Treasures for Tots.  She shares a tutorial on how to make them.  If you didn't add the face it would be a perfect Thanksgiving hair clip too.  Or you could had a pin instead of a hair clip and they would be a fun brooch.  Happy Pumpkin loving day to you...I am off to work on my 24 pumpkins and a tutorial. 


kristen said...

I am totally loving pumpkins too!

CL Beck, author said...

Totally cute pumpkin ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...