Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Handmade Christmas

Don't forget tomorrow starts the Handmade Christmas Series. 
14 days of 14 Tutorials from 14 amazing Creators. 

Here are the fabulous ladies who have been kind enough to put together Tutorials 
Photobucket Photobucketsomewhat simple button Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

You should check out their blogs. 
They are always inspiring me. 
It is going to be fun and exciting 2 weeks. 
I hope you will join in the fun of giving a Handmade Christmas.

If you would like to help spread the word:
Grab a button.
Post about it.
Join in all the fun.

Leave lots of nice comments for these amazing Ladies

I cannot wait for the fun to start. 
I hope you will join us tomorrow. 

6 comments:

kirsty said...

Ooh I'm excited! I love christmas tutorials, I can't wait :)

Just Julie said...

CAN'T WAIT!!

Jess said...

can't wait to see what's in store!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Fabulous, glad you have coordinated this. The timing is perfect.

Mormishmom said...

I'm so excited!

It's me!....Jill said...

I love tutorials!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...