Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Favorite Creations Tuesday

You friends are amazing.  Really.  Truly.  Amazing.  Did you all see all the fabulous link up this last week?  If you haven't you might want to go check them all our here.  I once again had a hard time choosing.  So, here are just a few (a very few) of my favorites.  

How creative is this?  I am in love with the idea.  I can promise you my boys would be loving me and eating every last one if I let them have these with their lunch?  Wouldn't even be a fun surprise to send in your child's lunch box?  Jill from Sandy Toes and Popsicles (Love the name of her blog) shared this idea.  Loving her blog too. 
 I am all about decorating hair things, so I of course just love this idea.  Michelle from Polka Dots and Pizza shows us how to make a plain beanie much cuter.  Definitely a fun idea as we head into this winter season.  Plus wouldn't it be a fun Christmas Gift idea?  Yep, I am always thinking in that direction. 
 Look at these baby hats.  Oh, the cuteness.  In love.  That pumpkin one is my favorite.   Erica over at B is for Boy created these cuties.
 Julie over at One Crazy Stampin Momma  has become one of my new favorites to follow.  You must go see all the adorable baby presents that are in this box.  What a beautiful baby shower present.  Julie is also sharing lots of her ideas on what she is creating for Christmas Presents this year. 
Amanda from Amanda's Events created this cute Halloween Cupcake Holder.  Isn't it fabulous.  It can hold up to 50 cupcakes too.  I just love it. 
Kimie at Houseful of Handmade created this fabulous Spiderweb Table runner.  She shares a tutorial on how to make one yourself too.  Oh, how I love this idea.   It would be a perfect addition to my kitchen table. 

I cannot wait to see what you are all up to this week my friends.  Happy creating to you.

If you were featured today be sure to grab a button. 

copy and paste the html

9 comments:

Amanda Seevers said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!!!

Cami said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my Belle dress. I hope I can help your friend with hers. I think that is why I blog. It's so rewarding when you know something you took the time to post actually helped someone. Thanks again, and thanks for the link parties!
Cami

Houseful of Handmade said...

Thanks for featuring me! And thanks for hosting the link party!

Julie said...

Tasha thank you so much for the feature today! I seriously am loving that you do this every week. I feel like it's given me the extra little push I need to at least finish one project a week, even if it's just something small. Plus it is so fun seeing what everyone else is creating. ~Julie
PS. Your boutique stuff is super cute! Wish I could have gone!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Love that webbed table runner!

Letti said...

I love everything you highlighted. That table runner is adorable. I thought they were coasters at first.

Keriann said...

Oh well I was just about to say I love those coasters until I red Letti's comment! I guess I should read the posts not just look at all the pretty pictures! lol

It's me!....Jill said...

Thanks Tasha for featuring me! I love checking out your blog each week....such cute designs! Love it!

Jill

sandy toes and popsicles

Black and White {Side by Side} said...

i love that spiderweb runner!!! i'm a follower now :) and i'm definitely linking up this friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...