Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Favorite Creations Tuesday

Here are just a few of my favorite Creations that were linked up this last Friday.  There were so many good ones this last week....well, every week.  It is always hard to choose.
 I am in love with this Lightening McQueen costume.  Probably because my boys would be in heaven if I ever made them one.  Stephanie from Double Equis is the creator of it.  She is quite the artist.
Look at this fun wallet.  Cheryl from Sew Can Do has a tutorial on how to make one yourself.  I always love tutorials.  It would be a great gift idea.
Gorgeous.  That is what I have to say about this purse.  Emily from The Boy Trifecta created this beauty.  I just love it. 
Eva at Couturier Mommy has a pattern and tutorial for this fabulous Moon Make-up Bag.  I really just adore this one.  It would be a great gift too.  Can you tell I am thinking about handmade gifts?

If you were featured today be sure to grab a button. 

copy and paste the html

I cannot wait to see what else will be linked up this Friday!

8 comments:

babypickel said...

love that wallet...and purse!! thanks for sharing :)

happy tuesday!!


oxox-camille

babypickel said...

love that wallet...and purse!! thanks for sharing :)

happy tuesday!!


oxox-camille

Stephanie Rose said...

Thanks for the feature!! I was so surprised when I went to my dashboard to check on blog posts and saw my little McQueen!! Thanks again for the link party!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wallet how-to!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Ahh! That costume would be such a hit in my house.

The Fabric Market said...

love these ideas, my 3yr old would go crazy in the lightening mcqueen costume. The ruffle purse is adorable.

Emily said...

Thanks so much for featuring me and my bag! :)

Deb said...

My nephew had a Halloween costume very similar to this...except it was a fire truck. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...