Monday, October 11, 2010

Announcing...


I am excited to announce a series I will be hosting here at Creation Corner November 1 - 14.  It is called "A Handmade Christmas".  I will be featuring 14 different tutorials from 14 different amazing bloggers on 14 fun ideas of what you could make as a gift for someone for Christmas.  I know I love making a lot of my Christmas Gifts and I thought a lot of you might be the same.  So grab a button....

Copy and past the html code

and set your calendars to come here November 1-14 to check out some great Handmade Gift ideas.
You won't want to miss out.  I have some of my favorite craft bloggers coming to share ideas. 

7 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

How fun! Looking forward to it!

kristen said...

fun fun!

Julie said...

Oooh, this sounds fun! I'm excited!

Letti said...

Yay I am so excited!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Holy cow...can't wait!

Jess said...

can't wait! :D

Carly said...

So exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...