Friday, October 29, 2010

Almost Done

October 2010 433
Two cute costumes down....one more almost done...and then I will have 3 cute boys ready for the Halloween Party tomorrow.  My last one is a Transformer.  It has been a really hard costume for me to pull off.  My son wanted to be able to transform.  He is getting his wish, but it is a little bit bulky.  I love Halloween and seeing all the kids dress up.  There is just something magical about being in a costume.  These two boys wore their costumes all day Thursday for a Playgroup Halloween Party.  They were in heaven.
October 2010 437

6 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

Those are so good..

Jessica Warrick said...

ps im your newest follower from the halloween bash blog hop..you can follow back at http://punkrockmomma.com

Carly said...

Love them! Is there anything better than dressing up and getting free candy?? There really is something magical about it!

Mia said...

tasha! they are so cute!! i can't wait to see the little transformer!!!

kristen said...

I can't wait to see Tanner!

Mormishmom said...

I can't wait to see the Transformer. You're amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...