Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yummy New Fabric

cotton threads 2
Last night I got this yummy fabric in the mail. I was so excited. It is what I am using as a base for two quilts I am making for my boys' beds. I still need to collect other prints, but I am super excited to have started into my collecting. I wanted to share the cute shop I bought them from.

cotton threads

Cotton Thread Fabrics. Catherine runs this fabric etsy shop and she is absolutely fabulous. I happen to have a few conversations back and forth with her because I really wanted this fabric also:
cotton threads 3
But, I didn't see it anywhere but in one other set, and I really didn't want to buy another set. I just wanted the one piece. So, she was nice enough to sell me her last little bit. And along the way I got to know her a little better too. I was so impressed with her... and her shop...and well I love her taste in fabric. Many of my favorite prints were in her shop. She has no idea I am writing this post about her shop, but I couldn't help telling you all about her and her shop. So, if you are looking for some cute fabric you might want to check out Cotton Thread Fabrics. I know I will be buying from her again.


Keriann said...

cute fabrics! I have had my eye on the wheels collection for some time now myself! Not too sure it would match the purple whale and orange fishies in James' room though!

Thanks for sharing the info on Catherine's shop!

Letti said...

Those are darling. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

I just found and made my first purchase at Cotton Thread Fabrics last night! I love her collections by the yard!

I can't wait to see how you use your new prints!

Sandy Ang said...

Such great fabrics. I'm also always on the lookout for remnants for sale.

kristen said...

super cute! I can't wait to see the results!

The Homespun Loft said...

Love the fabric!
I am your newest follower- I found you on Trendy Treehouse Blog Hop- Hopefully you will come and retun the favor and follow me too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...