Monday, September 20, 2010

Vintage Flower Tutorial over at Happily Ever After

etsy 2
Last Tuesday I got together with my good friend Letti to teach her how to make my vintage flowers.  They really are a simple flower to make and fun (if you ask me).  She took pictures while we were making them and has put together a great tutorial over at her blog Happily Ever After.  Just in case any of you were wanting to know how to make them I thought I would send you over there.  I happen to love love love these flowers.   They are simple, yet elegant, and have a vintage feel to them.  I happen to love vintage. 
etsy 1
And, if you don't want to make them, but wish you could have one you can stop by my shop where I sell them also.  Tiny baby ones to adult size ones. I am always up for custom orders too.   Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Letti said...

Thanks Tasha. I had so much fun. I can't wait until tomorrow when we get to make more fun stuff.

Denise said...

first, imagine me singing..."i got sommmeethhinnngg in the maiillll todaaayyyyyy!" and i LOVE it.

so, SO,SOOOOOOOO FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...