Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesdays Favorites: Halloween and Fall

Wow, you people are amazing. Did you know that? Seriously. I am not just saying that either. Did you see all the amazing things linked up last Friday? If you didn't you just might want to scroll down and look. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I just love love love that more and more of you are participating too. Happiness to that. Okay, here we go on this weeks features...
Kyla from Funky Polka Dot Giraffe is amazing.  Really.  I just love this girl.  This banner just shows you how fabulous she is too.  Do you want to know the best part...she gives us a great tutorial on how to make the banner.  Happiness. 
Keriann over at Blue Jeans and Pearls made this great bath towel.  Love it.  Love her fabrics too.  Don't you?  I know my boys would love this.
Kristen at My Junk Drawer made and designed this darling Halloween sign.  I am loving Halloween decorations right now.  I seriously want one.  Don't you?
Carla at the Southern Stamper created these darling candles and wrapped them all up for fall.  I love love this.  What a perfect gift for so many things. 
The Thrifty Ba came up with these cute Halloween Blocks.  She asks us, "What can you spell?"  Super cute.
Alison over at Oopsey Daisy shared her fabulous quiet book.  You really do not want to miss this.  She shows you all the pages of the amazing book.  I am kind of in love with Quiet Books right now. 
Shelley from Army Wife Quilter share these last two projects.  This darling and great Halloween bag made from scraps (and yes she shares how she made it) along with
This darling Halloween Banner.  I happen to love both of them.
Does anyone see a theme going on with me?  I think I must be excited about Halloween coming.  And fall.  Come back tomorrow to see a great guest post tutorial.  You won't want to miss it.  And thank you, thank you to everyone that linked up...and also everyone who came to see what was linked up. 
If you were featured don't forget to grab a button. Happy Tuesday to you all!

6 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

oh thanks!

Army Wife Quilter said...

Thanks for featuring my projects. I loved making them. And seeing them on someone else blog is awesome. It is a first time for me. Now I just have to figure out how to put your featured button permanent like on my blog. I am not great at all that stuff. It took me 6 hours just to put my signature at the end of my posts. go figure.

kristen said...

aah thanks!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Oh! That candy corn garland! Love it!

Alison said...

Thanks for the feature, Tasha!! I love that candy corn bunting, too!!

Mormishmom said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the feature! That little bag is darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...