Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Favorite Creations

Once again I love love loved getting to see all of your link ups this last weekend.  You are always amazing me.  I love to see there are so many crafters out there in the world.  Thank you to those that linked up, and thank you to all of you that come and read my blog every day.  You really have no idea how much I appreciate all of you.  Here are my picks this week:
Natalie from The Busy Budgeting Mama created this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Sweet Shop for her daughter's party.  Really, this was beyond fabulous.  All of her food tables were just darling as well.  I loved seeing all of it.  I can only imagine the time that went into it all. 
Nancy from Nancy's Couture shared The Poof Skirt Tutorial. I love tutorials.  This skirt is darling.  It is definitely on my list of things I want to make. 
Oh yumminess.  That is all I can say about this one.  Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life has shared another yummy recipe and I have been craving them ever since Friday.  And I am not even a huge cupcake fan, but these I think would be my kind of cupcake. Yum, yum, yum.
Carly (my cute and darling sister) shared her pleated baby dress.  Isn't it darling. I have to live vicariously through my sisters for girls.  Since I have three boys I just love I have one niece and now one on the way from my sisters.   I really want is to hold her cute girl (when she comes) in this dress. Why do we have to live so far away? 

If you were featured today feel free to grab my button. 




Thank you again to all of you who linked up last week.  I loved seeing each and every entry. Come back and share again on Friday!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thank you soooo much for featuring my milky way cupcakes:-)

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Excuse me, but you're not a cupcake fan?! I don't think we can be friends anymore. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...