Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Favorite Creations Tuesday

Happy Tuesday.  I am home with sick kids today.  We seem to be fighting one bug after another.  We have had colds and now 2 boys threw up.  Not good.  But, at least I get to post about all your fun link ups.  It was another amazing (amazing) week of link ups.  You people are incredible.  Seriously.  I was loving all the fun fall things and then the bags.  Did you see all the fun bags?  You are getting me in the mood to sew a new purse.  I really did love seeing what so many of you are up to.  To those of you who are new and linked up I sure hope you will come back again and to those who always come...love ya.  I love love love seeing each and every link.
Maggie over at Generally Creative made these darling Halloween pictures.  Don't you love them?  She switches out pictures for each holiday.  I love that idea.  I am really loving all the bright Halloween colors.
Laurie over at Scene of the Grime made these metallic pumpkins.  A simple, inexpensive, fun fall decorations. 
Cecily from Craftopotamus made this awesome school bad from a pair of pants. She has great projects each week.  Love love love this bag. 
Maridith from Strictly Homemade created this new purse from fabrics and items she already had.  Isn't it a perfect fall purse.  I love it.  I just love Maridith.  She also hosts a week long link up on the 20th of each month where you can share homemade gift ideas. 
Diane from Blank Pages created these darling Halloween blocks.  I am totally in love with these.  I think they would be a cute decoration and a fun thing for your kids to play with.  I really want to make them. 

To those who were featured today feel free to grab a button. 


Thank you, thank you to everyone who linked up. I cannot wait to see what you all are up to this week.  Happy Tuesday to you!  Hopefully your homes are healthier then mine. 

2 comments:

Mormishmom said...

Such cute ideas! I love those blocks - I added them to my never-ending to-do list :)

Army Wife Quilter said...

I hear you with the bug going around. it finally left our house. 5 kids plus 1 mom equals 2 weeks of sick people. my husband didn't get the bug not fair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...