Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Girl is Coming

The Baby Girl is not coming for me, but for my cute sister Carly Jane.  And Carly has been sewing her heart out.  Carly is an amazing seamstress.  She is like my Mom.  Good at details.  Has a lot of patience.  The things she makes are beautiful.  Since I don't have girls (as most of you already know), I live through my nieces.  Carly posted a few of her recent makes and I about died.  I wanted to bundle them up and take them with me.  Really, why are girl things just so darn cute?  I begged her to let me post them over here for all of you.  I knew you would love them just like I do. 
Really, isn't this dress to die for?  Oh, I am completely in love with it.  And then the shoes.  Oh the shoes.  The whole thing. I cannot wait for this little girl to get here.  Too bad we live a few hundred miles apart from each other.  I want this pattern.  Well, Carly said she took a one pattern (the first she has ever bought.  Usually she takes tutorials and then creates her own patterns.  They are pretty darling)  and then kind of created this while making some changes.  Darling.  In love. 
There is this fabulous dress too.  This is a pattern she created herself.  Oh, I just love it too.  Can you tell my sister loves red.  Loves it.  This little girl will be decked in red.  Cute fabulous red.  Girly red.  Love love love it.  She hasn't put the buttons on it yet because she just cannot decide on which ones to use.  But, I am sure she will pick out the perfect ones. 
And bibs.  Oh, the cute bibs.  Look at all the fun fabrics.  The fun embellishments.  I love each and every one of these 6 bibs.  Love them.
Does all this cute baby girl stuff making anyone else Happy? Happiness.  That is all I can say.  I love being an Aunt.  It is the best.  (And I have pretty fabulous sisters too.  All 4 of them.  Amazing.) 


Farah Muzaffar said...

Hi Tasha,Oh your new post is so cute and adorable, lovely, although my kids are grown up now but after seeing your cute outfil I want to do one.. but for whom LOL... a darling post...

Hope you enjoyed my new post if you pay a little visit there... Love you

Carly said...

Thanks Tasha!! I smile every time I go into my closet and see the little line of dresses I've made for the Little Lady. She's pretty lucky to have you as her aunt!!

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

You and your sister are both very talented. Carly cute stuff and good luck with your baby girl. She is going to look so cute in all these creations.

Very cute!!

Dokemion said...

Those are lovely! I love to accessorize my little dude! It was one of the things I looked forward to the most while pregnant! Everytime I went to the baby section in stores, I was looking at the little baby shoes – they are so cute!

mom gadgets

mommyholly said...

AH, this makes me wish I had a daughter to sew for. Or a baby girl in the family. No such luck- boys all around so far! Enjoy it, auntie!!!
xoxox Holly

Ashley Collinsworth said...

Those dresses are beautiful and I think the little matching shoes are my favorite part :) Thanks for sharing! I can't wait till I learn more about sewing and am able to make things like this for my daughter Ava!

Denise said...

so so darling. i wish i'd known how to sew when my girls were babies. i would have whipped up all these cuties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...