Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekends

I am not much of a weekend poster. Probably because they are filled up things like this:
August 2010 296
Cute boys who started into soccer season. Usually the weekends bring the boys working hard out in the yard with their Dad, now soccer, and lots of fun chores. I am usually cleaning and trying to keep 3 boys entertained. Yesterday, was opening day of soccer, Dad working on the desk he is building (super fun...pictures eventually on that one...meaning when it is done), running through the sprinklers, a movie on a floor covered in blankets so the popcorn would not touch the floor, and a couple normal brotherly quarrels. (Because really, 3 boys = a bit of disagreements. You know...normal kid ones.) It was a good productive Saturday. Isn't it nice when that happens. Then Sunday was Church, relaxing, and family time. I always look forward to Sundays being a day of rest. What did your weekend bring?

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Hello, I am a new follower from Relax & Surf Sunday. I look forward to reading new posts from you.

http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

This photo is just so precious!

I am your newest follower from the blog hop.

If you get the chance, would love for you to come visit me at my blog!

Hazel
Critique of the Unique
http://critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...