Friday, August 13, 2010

Vintage Flowers

Creation Corner 2010 041
Yesterday, I worked off and on all day on these beauties. I was trying to work on an order along with a baby shower I was going to.
Creation Corner 2010 064
I don't know why, but they just really make me happy.
Creation Corner 2010 061
There is just something about these flowers that I adore. They are classy, pretty, and I am really liking these new colors I just added.
Creation Corner 2010 131
And then I made these teeny tiny ones for the baby shower. You can't tell how small they are here, but they are made for newborns. The flowers are about 2 inches long and between 1 1/2 and 2 inches wide. They are on a stretch headband that measures about 13 inches around. So, they will only fit a baby for probably 3 months. But, oh they are so sweet looking.
Creation Corner 2010 134
I am planning to make some for my sister's little girl who will be here in December. Oh, they make me happy.

I hope next Friday you will all join me here for a link party so I can see all the fun things you are up to!


Chris said...

Fun stuff, Tasha. Enjoy the baby shower. I know I would have loved to receive these as a baby gift.

Mandy's Creative Corner said...

Oh my goodness, the tiny ones turned out precious! =)

Stef said...

Very pretty! And the tiny headbands are just precious. Your blog is darling. My favorite fabrics are Heather Bailey too. Thanks for the fabric store tips!

Show Me Mama said...

very pretty :) I am your new follower. You can visit me at Leave me a comment, so I know you visited.

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

This are so pretty. I love craft blogs such an inspiration.

Thanks for linking up at Relax & Surf Sunday. I'm following you.


Julie said...

These are wonderful! I'm featuring them this upcoming Friday for Featured Flower Friday @ Singing Three Little Birds.

kirstin & jordan said...

LOVE these- they're just gorgeous!!!

hair accessories said...

These vintage flowers are beautiful. I need something pretty for my niece's hair and I think these would be perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

those are so pretty. I have been wanting to make some more just can't find the time! I am your newest follower from Friday fun finds! WOuld love to have you visit me!

CRYSTALS said...

Aww.. these are so cute. Just adorable. Iam gona try to make one too. The ends are sealed with a flames right??
Iam your new follower. Do visit my blog - - and please leave a comment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...