Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Favorites

This week I thought I would share just a few (because I seriously loved getting to look at all of them) from the Friday Link Party. It was so fun to see what some of you have created over the past little while. Happiness to learning from others.

I love love love these cute money bags to help with budgeting. Denise is so inspiring. Love her fabric choices too. Go check them out here.

Chris showed us her cute new chair for her craft area. She is inspiring me to want to make one for my sewing table. Love that she got something old and turned it into this. Check it out here.

Okay, we have seen hand sanitizer as teacher gifts before...but this one comes with a cute quote and gives your child's teacher your information to help in the classroom. So brilliant. Check out Mariesa's post here.

I am still seriously in love with this one. Don't we all need a great place for our library books? I know I do. Check it out here.

And well we all know I love a cute hair bow. Seriously. Kyla makes the most amazing hair accessories. Ever. Really, you should check her out here. I love this one.
I sure cannot wait to see what you will all be linking up this Friday. Please come back and share what you have been creating lately. It makes me happy.


Chris said...

Thank you for featuring my happy chair, Tasha. I appreciate it. I love that you help me find more great blogs and ideas. I'm grateful for you!

AUDRA said...

great features!

Denise said...

tasha, you are too sweet!

my favorite from your list is the library book basket. genius!

so glad you shared.

kristen said...

I really loved the money bags too

Carly said...

I love that little cushion on the "happy chair"... so darling with the long dangling ties down the back!

Sassy Sites! said...

I am hosting a giveaway over at Sassy Sites. Come on by and join in on the fun! We would love to have you!


Brandy said...

Stopping by from New Friend Fridays! I love the money bags too...I might need to makes some to help with my budgeting.
I am now following you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...