Monday, August 9, 2010

Pinwheel Centerpiece

August 2010 145
These were the centerpieces for the church activity I put on last week. They were pretty simple to make. I took this tutorial here and then made them a bit larger and stuck them on sticks.
August 2010 142
I used a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square.
August 2010 134
The centers are paper flowers. You can buy them at scrap booking stores or craft stores. I happened to just have them on hand.
August 2010 132
Then I stuck them in white sand inside of different vases. They were simple and summery.

8 comments:

Keriann said...

They were really cute and it was a great night!

Chris said...

They turned out great, Tasha. Well done.

Carly said...

SO DARLING. I love the finished look with the white sand and bows. Just a perfectly summery look.

Alison said...

These are gorgeous!!

Terrell said...

These are totally precious and so creative! I'm loving your blog and I'm so excited to be your newest follower! I would also like to invite you to my link party/giveaway every Friday at FrouFrouDecor! I love new friends and hope to see you there!
~Terrell @ FFD~

La said...

These are so sweet. La

Coco loves vintage said...

I love these, they are really pretty, will have to make them with my children :)

Diane said...

I am in love! I love that they are fabric. Too cute!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...