Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pick Me Up Thursdays

I have been debating in my mind how I want to present the people who inspire me though my Pick Me Up Thursday posts. Through blogging I have met many amazing people and even made some incredible friends. I am not your most articulate person and feel I have even less ability to write what I am thinking or feeling. But, I am hoping through this series of Thursday posts I will be able to introduce you to some bloggers who inspire me. They have incredible blogs, are incredible people, and I often leave their blogs feeling inspired in multiple ways. They will hopefully leave you with a little "Pick Me Up" at the end of your week.

Today, I am going to start with two sisters I have come to just love, Kirsten and Jordan. You can find them over at Kojo Designs. I kind of fell upon their blog several months ago and have been going back ever since. I think I was first drawn in by their amazing....yes A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.... parties and showers they put on.

This Berry Baby Shower is one of my top favorites

With this Pizza Party probably taking a close second. Really though, they have done lots of incredible ones.

But, then what I think drew me in the most was that it was two sisters who seem to have an incredible sister relationship. I am one of 4 girls (and 2 boys) and my sisters are truly me best friends. They are who I turn to and who I wish I lived right by. Jordan and Kirsten emphasize what I think all girls wish sisters could be. And I love it. I love how they work together on projects, cheer each other on, and truly are friends. They make me happy beyond happiness. And then to top it off they can create the most incredible things. Ever.

Just look at this cute nursery made for Kirsten's newest (darling) addition to her family. She did not find out what she was having until the baby was born so she wanted it gender neutral. I just love what she did.

Or look at this house number do over using scraps around their house.

Look at these Fabulous (love love love these) diaper bags for each of them. Can we just say love.

Then to top it all off they have an etsy shop where they sell Amazing (with a capital A) stationary and other creations. Are you all seeing what I see? These ladies really do just make me happy. So, if you want to get to know them too go check out their blog, Kojo Designs.

I hope you have a good Thursday. And Please come back tomorrow to link up all your fun creations. Happy day to you!


Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I love KoJo Designs!!

Denise said...

the house # is my favorite. that would spruce things up outside for sure.

kirstin & jordan said...

this made my day to read!!! I haven't been online much since Miss Piper's arrival, but saw your sweet post this evening and was floored... thanks so much for such an incredible shout out!!! :)
and I LOVE reading about how much you love your sisters... seriously, is there anything better??? I mean, maybe husbands, but that's about it. :)
again, thank you... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...