Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Favorite Creations - Tuesdays

Well, here we go. Tuesday: Favorite Creations. Here are a few of your creations that I have on my wish list for making. My list is longer then just these, but I can't share them all, so I had to pick just a few of my new favorites.

Tiffany at Making the World Cuter finished up this darling Quiet book. She is amazing in so many different ways. I have been wanting to make one of these guys for awhile. I am thinking I need to just do it. Go here to see her post and tutorial on it.
I recently fell upon this blog (obviously lots of others already knew about her though) and this cute tutorial. Isn't that little dress darling? And the tutorial looks pretty simple too. Go here to check it out.

I know these are not a new tutorial, but they are something I have been wanting to do for awhile. I love cute pajamas and I love short ones in the summer. Since summer weather lasts here until November I am still in the midst of the heat. Go here to check out the fabulous MADE tutorial. Dana is fabulous in everything she makes.

Do you follow "So You Think You're Crafty"? If you do then you have already seen these, but if not there is a great new darling tutorial on these cuties. I cannot wait to try them out. My niece that is coming in December is definitely going to need a couple pairs. (I figure her Mom will make some and I will make some and she will be set!) Plus, come on, it is the year of the girls (I always seem to miss this year.) I know about 6+ people pregnant right now....all having girls but one. Seriously. So, hello cute shoes for friends. Go here to see the tutorial.


Carly said...

Why hello, I'm in love with that jumper!! I want lots and lots of them. It's simpler than the one I made too (always nice) and oh so darling. I might just have to make one TODAY!! (With matching booties of course)

kristen said...

two of these were on my list to post about! That's too funny. :)

Keriann said...

I am loving that book and those pj shorts are too cute!

Allison Holmes said...

Ahhhh LOVE the shoes... I wonder if I could EVER pull them off... haha I'll def be checking out that tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...