Monday, August 2, 2010

Backpack with Bitty Bean Bags



In love. Well, you all probably get that I love Cheri over at I am Momma - Hear me Roar. Yes, love her and all her creativity. And now she has teamed up with Moda Bake Shop...another place I love. Happiness. Today, was her first post over there and all I can say is I am in love. I think my boys need these under the Christmas tree this year from me....and maybe some other cute kids I know. Oh the cutness. This is definitely going on my list of things I want to me. Go here to see the tutorial.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I love these too!! I might be making one or two in the near future too!

Mormishmom said...

That backpack is darling!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Yes, that backpack is so cute! Great sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...