Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Sweet" Birthday Gift

July 2010 564
I really like doing something for my friend's birthdays. I like remembering their birthdays because, well, I think Birthdays are fun. The only problem is I get so busy in life. Then I realize I didn't make them something and start stressing and most often run out of time to make and take them something. I am always disappointed. Recently, I came up with this idea. It is simple,easy, and who doesn't like a little candy on their birthday.
July 2010 561

5 comments:

Denise said...

this is a sweet, inexpensive, idea.

i like it!

Letti said...

Great idea. There are so many fun things you can do with this too.

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

You know as we get older there really isn't a whole lot of things we need just to be remembered. This is perfect and so sweet!

Carly said...

I love it. Simple and the perfect little way to remember someone. I agree that it's fun to give something... but it can get so overwhelming sometimes! I love how simple this is!

Keriann said...

that is too cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...