Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sewing for a Girl

I have been waiting in anticipation to find out what my sister would be having, and yesterday was the day. It's a girl! And well, since I have 3 boys, you know I kind of get excited. Well, the truth is I would have been excited either way. I have found being an aunt is one of my favorite things in life. I have just wanted to know what she is having so I could start planning and scheming. As soon as the call came I headed right to the computer to see if I could find the right fabric. Well, I saw this and about died. It is Heather Bailey's Pop Garden collection. I found it over at Lily Bella Fabrics. My sister loves red. When I think of her I think of red and when I see red I think of her (and my Mom). Her daughter needs lots of girly red. I just do not see it any other way. I am dying to buy this fabric. So, now I have been sewing and creating all day trying to get my shop filled so I can make a little money to buy the fabric. Happiness for cute nieces and nephews. They seriously make me happy. Stay tuned for some new fun things going into my shop.


Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Oohhh...those fabric patterns are amazing!

kirstin & jordan said...

Umm, I keep hoping to put similar news on my blog (it's a girl!) because, seriously, aren't there the most FABULOUS projects out there for little girls? And gorgeous fabrics, too (LOVE heather bailey!).
Also, you are making us laugh with all of your funny comments- you're too cute! Thanks for talking us up on your blog and for the sweet comments you leave.
CAN'T WAIT to see what you make for your soon-to-be niece. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...