Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rolled Fabric Flowers


This one is for you Amelia and Lynda. These friends of mine emailed me this last week and asked if I would do a tutorial on some rolled flowers they had seen me have on a headband awhile back. Each time I went to work on it (because tutorials generally take a good amount of time) I would get distracted by cute little boys or have something else come up. So, I have gone to plan B...show you a good tutorial I found out in blog land that is pretty similar to the same way I do it. So, here is the fabulous tutorial by House of 3 (a great blog). Hopefully this is what you were thinking of ladies. If not, let me know. I know I have a lot of different flowers I make. Go here to check out the tutorial.

2 comments:

Mormishmom said...

I made a gathered tote and gave you a shout out for the inspiration :)

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-made-it.html

Jodi Jean said...

the link no longer works :C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...