Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pinwheel Party

July 2010 558
I am in charge of a BBQ for the women in my area for my church. We are putting it on in about two weeks. I have decided upon a pinwheel theme. I made these small pinwheels out of paper and glued them onto popsicle sticks that I painted white. Then I printed off little squares that had all the party details and tied them on with pink ribbon. They were the invitations. I had to make about 50 of them.
July 2010 553

I am also making lots of pinwheels out of fabric that I will have as centerpieces and around the person's yard who is hosting. They are turning out cute. I have quite a few more to make. It is fun having a theme to plan around.
July 2010 550

6 comments:

kristen said...

So cute!

Mormishmom said...

I love them! It's going to be such a darling party. Ok, I want to attempt the gathered bags you made as gifts. Did you use a particular pattern and apply the gathered concept to it or did you just go for it.

Chris said...

The pinwheels are so cute. I must say you are much more ambitious than I am!

tatyana[tanya] cohen said...

they are great! I do a lot of party decoration for my kid's school, these are so fun!

Carly said...

SO FUN! I love it. I can't wait to see what else you come up with for the party :)

Letti said...

I hope I will be able to go but is it on the first Thursday?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...