Saturday, July 17, 2010

A few new headbands

I love creating new things. So, although these are a mix of things I have made before, it was fun to use some new colors and new center fabric rosettes. My shop now has a few more items for sale. There will be many more added in the next couple days. I just don't seem to have enough time in a day to get it all done. But, they are all slowly coming together.

$7.00

$7.00

$7.00

$7.00
To view my shop click here or on the side of my blog. More to come...more to come. I sure do love making things.

3 comments:

kristen said...

i LOVE all the colors!

Alison said...

Tasha, these are SO cute!

Sassy Sites! said...

SO CUTE!! I am a follower!! I featured you today on my blog over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out and grab a button!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...