Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zipper Pouch from a Shower Curtain

Brilliant. That is all I can say about this. The fabulous Melissa from Polkadot Chair came up with this great tutorial and shared it on Mique's Funner in the Summer series over at 30 Handmade Days that is every Tuesday and Thursday. (If you haven't been checking them out, you really should!) It is a zipper pouch my from a shower curtain to carry wet bathingsuits and towels. Can I just say brilliant one more time. Love this idea. Go check Melissa's tutorial out here and her blog here. She is a lady with lots of great ideas.


Keriann said...

That is fantastic! I am going to go check it out right now! I've been making a lot of things with zippers lately...now I have something new to add to the list!

Denise said...

great idea.

i made beach cover ups for my girls last year out of beach towels.


Mique (as in Mickey) said...

I know- genius, huh?
Thanks for the spotlight!
I love Melissa. ;)

emily said...

okay, this is GENIUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...