Friday, June 11, 2010

Verdict

June 2010 019
I tried the flower. But, I just didn't like it. Not on this bag. And not for who it is for. It just didn't say her name for me. BUT, the next one probably will have the flower. Because it speaks her more. Well, a little secret is this one was actually for a friend. The next one is for my son's teacher. It is out of some fabulous black fabric with a red stripe. It is totally her. I think she is going to love it. At least I hope.
June 2010 031
I decided the bag needed a fun towel with it. I don't know why. It is not like a towel and a bag go together. But, that polka dot fabric just keeps speaking to me. Too bad it was only a fat quarter and the last one at that in the cute little quilt shop by my house. I searched for another. There wasn't any. But, doesn't it just speak happiness on this towel? I think so too. I think I need one too.
June 2010 037
I spent my day yesterday making a fun 4th of July banner to go along with my Pictionary prize. (Yes, I am in a pictionary group. It is so fun. It is kind of like being in a bunko group, but you play pictionary. Yummy dinner, pictionary playing, and lots of laughing and talking. Yep. Happiness. I always come home a much happier person. Every. time.) Of course I forgot to take a picture of the banner. Go figure. That seems to be me these days. But, it was small and cute. I also made a bunch of these fun headbands. One of my friends had been saying she wanted to buy one from me. So, if I am going to make one or two I might as well make like 12. So, that is what I did. But, I didn't have enough headbands on hand, so soon we will be making a trip to the mall to get some. But, for now, happiness to fun headbands, a fabulous polka dot towel and gathered bag.

6 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

Cute towels! I think I need to make some for my kitchen too!

kristen said...

she is going to LOVE the bag!! And you're right the flower doesn't say "her". :)

Denise said...

a pictionary group! what a great idea. i bet that is a time filled with loads of laughter.

i think i will begin a speed scrabble group.

Farah said...

Hi Tasha...... so cute towels... love your blog , its one of my type hobbies... so neat and beautiful..... I mean it really:)

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

Please check it, may be you can find something interesting there.. Love you

rl64@yahoo.com.hk said...

好好充實內在,空袋子是站不起來的。 ..................................................

sara said...

Tash, you serisouly crack me up! "why not make 12!" So funny and so true! You know, we ended up losing the flower headband you made for Maggie. I was so sad over it but she won't wear headbands anymore so it's not too big of a deal. Except they are so adorable! I LOVE my headbands I bought from you and I have a friend from church (who's got lots of style) who always says she likes my flower when I wear it. You are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...