Monday, June 14, 2010

Teacher Bag

June 2010 045
Here is the bag I made for my son's kindergarten teacher as an end of the school year thank you. I have just adored his teacher. Love her in fact. She has been fabulous. I wanted to make her something. Remember the bag of last week. Well, here is how hers turned out. This is without the flower. But, I knew this teacher needed a flower.
June 2010 083
So, here it is with the flower. Better right?
June 2010 107
I made it as a pin so she could take it off if she really didn't like it. Or if she wanted to put it on something else or where it as a brooch. It could be her choice. But, I do love the bag more with a flower. This one needed it.
June 2010 069
here is what we put on the tag attached to the bag.
June 2010 062
I also filled it with a fun magazine that I love (and get myself) and some gardening gloves because she has talked about her plants with me before. (And she loves red.)
June 2010 079
June 2010 089
So, I was happy with the final product. I left it on her desk after school today. I heard from another mother that she just loved it. Happiness. It always fills good when the person you are giving too likes it as well.

10 comments:

Alison said...

WOW that is one lucky teacher!! I want that bag! So cute!

Keriann said...

It came out adorable!

Carly said...

It seriously turned out SO cute. I love that the flower is removable... but so cute on the bag!! Of course she loved it!

Denise said...

LOVE it! love the colors. your are so thoughtful .

i need the pattern. i want to make one too!

jackveronic said...

金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。 ............................................................

KJ said...

This is a lovely and thoughtful gift. Bags always fit and are perfect. Yours is lovely.

The Sewist said...

Its so pretty!! I love love it, well done..planning on making a tutorial by any chance?! :)

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

sara said...

WOW, that is awesome! Love it! Love the black and white print and how you added the red. You are amazingly talented sister!

sara said...

WOW, that is awesome! Love it! Love the black and white print and how you added the red. You are amazingly talented sister!

Jennifer said...

Just curious...did you use a pattern? If so, link? LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...