Monday, June 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas

Since I live in Southern California and I have yet another week to go before getting out for the summer, I am finally sitting down and trying to decide what I want to give my 6 year old's teacher. I thought I would share a few of the fun ideas I have found. There are many more out there though.

From the amazing minds of How Does She?

Fun Stationary From the lady with lots of ideas Creative Holiday Gift Ideas
From the lady with lots of ideas Creative Holiday Gift Ideas

From the wonderful Anderson Crew

From the fabulous eighteen25

From the fabulous eighteen25

From the fabulous eighteen25
In the end I think I am going to sew some sort of fun bag and maybe even put a few things inside. It will say "I am SEW thankful for all you have done this year" or something like that. I am not sure. I will let you know what the final idea is. Anyone else come up with fun ideas? I would love to see them. Leave a comment and link.

3 comments:

Carly Jane said...

Seriously, does the amount of gift giving in life ever totally overwhelm you?

At least there are a ton of cute ideas out there! I loved the swedish fish idea the best. Our hometeachers brought us a little bag of them last month and I was in seventh heaven. I just might take those any day over some homemade cookies. Is that bad?

Kelly said...

As a teacher I can tell you - she will love any gift! It's so nice to know that parents care! I'm with Carly the swedish fish are amazing. I also really like the rootbeer :)

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Like shoes, one can never own too many sharpie markers. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...