Monday, May 3, 2010

My Camera Strap

Blake's Wedding May 1 2010 005
I really wanted a fun camera strap before my brother's wedding this last weekend. So, Friday I whipped this out. And let me tell you...I love it! I end up using the tutorial here only for a general, but kind of made my own up. I wanted to use two different fabrics front and back. It was fun to make. Pretty simple. And well, I learned some things I would do a little differently next time. (If I made one again...which I probably will!) Loving it!
Blake's Wedding May 1 2010 007

5 comments:

GroverFamily said...

cute! i have wanted to make or buy a camera strap for sometime just havent gotten around to it...thanks for sharing:)

Keriann said...

cute! I've had this on my to do list...i should bump it up!

Letti said...

Can you please show me how to make one? It is very cute!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

I love how that turned out! So cute. You did a great job!!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

So dish.... what did you learn and how would you have changed it? Thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...