Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happiness

Today I received this in my mailbox.
May 2010 677
Oh the joy. The happiness. Can any of you tell who the return address is for?
May 2010 681
Now you can see the name right? Oh....can you guess which necklace it is?
May 2010 683
Yes! You guessed it. The necklace I have been wanting since my before my birthday (back in February). I have been staring at this necklace for months. Loving it. Wanting it. And who got it for me? My fabulous husband for Mother's Day. Yep, I am one happy girl.
May 2010 690
And this is me with a great big smile. You just cannot see it. Or the necklace that well. See, I am really bad a mirror pictures. Truly. I cannot seem to take them. I keep trying. No luck. But, just imagine a huge smile on my face.

I am a huge huge fan of Madison Reece Design. Love her. Go check out her shops here and here. I love so many thing she does. This necklace is just as gorgeous in person too. Love love love her work. Love her. She also has a fun blog.

2 comments:

kristen said...

what a great hubby! I am so glad you finally got it!

Macy said...

that is a beautiful necklace and wonderful words to live by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...