Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gathered Clutch

I am seriously in love with these. I am sure many of you have already seen them because they were featured with Dana and Disney's Mother's Day Gift ideas. But, oh the happiness. They were created by Anna over at Noodlehead. Can I just say Love. Really. I want to make one now. Too bad I do not have any zippers. That is something I am going to have to pick up soon. Very soon. Her tutorial is detailed. Very detailed. And that is my favorite kind of tutorial. Oh Happiness. Go check out Anna's blog. Go give her some happiness for such a great tutorial.

4 comments:

kristen said...

!!!!!!! I want one!! So cute!

Letti said...

Those are adorable. I would love to learn how to make them.

Chris said...

These are seriously easy to make...even if you're afraid of zippers. I made five in one afternoon. :)

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

My new favorite find!!! Thanks for sharing; I may do the same on my blog, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...