Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freezer Stencils


I have seen freezer paper stencil patterns out there in the blogging world lots. Every time I just kept thinking "I wish someone would just show me how to do it. Show me a few tricks as well." Well, the fabulous Cheri over at I am Momma, Hear Me Roar did just that. I just missed it. But, when she featured these fabulous t-shirts below (she makes a lot of fabulous t-shirts for her boys) she also linked back to this post. Happiness. So, just in case there are others out there like me who really wanted a good video tutorial, here you go. Thanks Cheri. You are the best. Seriously.

3 comments:

kristen said...

I have had this post of hers bookmarked for a while now, but keep forgetting to buy the freezer paper.

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

Thanks for linking up my tutorial, Tasha! Also, I LOVE the superhero party! That's SO adorable. I might just have to make my little guy a cape like those.

hermionerose said...

thank you! I'm going to give it a go, if it turns out well I'll pop it on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...