Friday, May 21, 2010

Felt Flower


Love. What else can I say? Adore. Beautiful. Want to make one today. Seriously. I found this over at another new fun blog called Pretty Dubs. Bonnie featured this on a couple different link parties, and I am so glad she did. Happiness. It is definitely joining my list of "to makes". Look at the cute other fabric flower center. Love that too. Go check out Bonnie's great blog here. She shares craft ideas, yummy foods, and she even has a love for aprons just like me.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You're awesome! Thanks so much for the link back. You have a great idea and what fun projects. I love fabric too...I just got my Joann's coupons in the mail and I'm resisting. I have too many other projects to go and get more fabric for even more. I love the little monster with the blanket. Well done. I want to make one to. I'm definitely a new follower.

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

I have seen this too! Super cute!!!!

Denise said...

darling. i need to make one too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...