Thursday, April 1, 2010

Toddler / Kid Tie

I have 3 boys. We go to church every week. My 3 year old wants to wear a tie every week. Ties can kind of get expensive. I have seen other tutorials out there. Smart ones. But, this one is by far the best I have seen so far. At least for my taste. And for making one out of an adult tie. I just love it. This comes from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!. It is actually a new blog for me. She has totally sold me after seeing this tie. I just love it. Go here to check out her tutorial. I think I want to go look in my husband's tie collection and see if there are some he doesn't want anymore and try this out. Might as well have trial and error on something that cost me nothing right? Love it!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for this tip. My son's First Communion is in a few weeks and I was hoping to make one.

Lori said...

What a great idea! I hope it works for you!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea you found! I will certainly need this one day!

Thanks for sharing your great finds!

Theophanie said...

Cool! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...