Monday, April 12, 2010

Paper Flower Topiary

Look at this gorgeous paper flower topiary! Isn't it just fun and beautiful? I found it over at
Crafts Life Me and More. She teaches us how to make the fabulous paper flowers too. I can think of so many possibilities with them. With Mother's Day coming up think of the things you could do with them. Yes. Lots of things. She has lots of other great creations at her blog too. I had fun searching through it. If you want to learn how to make this topiary go here. Gorgeous.

7 comments:

Amelia said...

this is totally yummy - another idea!

Thanks.

Amelia.x

Jaime said...

Ooooh, I love the colors. Very pretty!

Letti said...

Beautiful and it will never die thats even better!

童紫勳 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。..................................................

Kim said...

This is so pretty!

Julia said...

Thanks so mucy for the link up Tasha! Glad you found me! I've got more goodies going up tomorrow! ;-)

missDDT said...

Too cute! For some reason, I've been in love with flowers lately - no matter what style or what it's made of...

* I found you on Trendy Treehouse *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...