Thursday, April 1, 2010

Messenger Bag

Isn't it a good day when you find a new fabulous craft blog? This morning I was over at V and Co. reading from her blog. Since I have been gone I had missed a couple. One being a guest blogger, Amy, from Diary of a Quilter. Oh, what a fun blog I have found! One of the tutorials I fell in love with is her messenger bag. She does a full tutorial on it. Isn't it cute? What fun spring and summer bags you could make with this tutorial. It is great! I am sure you will find other fabulous things over there too! I did. Go here to find the messenger bag tutorial.

4 comments:

Letti said...

That bag is adorable. Can you imagine all of the fabric possibilities.

Amelia said...

oh gosh, you always have such fabulous crafty ideas to share. Want to do lots of making this easter, so thank you for sharing! am going to pop over to have a peek :)

Happy Easter,

Amelia.x

Little Lovables said...

what a cute bag! wish I could sew :)

amy smart said...

Tasha, Thank you so much for the linky-love and your kind words. I am so excited to find you as well! You have some wonderful ideas. I will definitely be back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...