Friday, April 30, 2010

A few projects off my list

April 2010 753
This has been a pretty busy week for me. I have more projects then I know what to do with myself. Most of them getting ready for my brother's wedding this weekend. One of them was finishing up all the things for my sister's soon to be niece. Here are the hair bows I got done last night.
April 2010 744
I decided to make one that was out of tights because my sister loves hers with her daughter. Then I made a couple other bows that can switch out. I might even make a few more for her. We will see.
April 2010 761
Here are two more.
April 2010 755
These are my absolute favorite headbands for a brand new baby. A small stretch lace headband and then just a plane simple bow. They are small and sweet. I make the stretch lace only 13 inches long so they really fit that tiny new head.
April 2010 758
Then I did one stretch lace headband she can interchange bows with and then one with the fabric flowers.
April 2010 795
I also got my bibs done for her. Velcro and all. Sigh. That was good to finally accomplish.
April 2010 789
These bibs just make me happy.
April 2010 101
And you have already seen these. But, don't all these fun things make you want to cuddle up with a new baby girl too? Fun stuff!


Letti said...

your stuff turned out darling. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I can't wait until Pictionary.

the thrifty ba said...

those bibs are beautiful!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

Everything turned out so cute. It makes me want to make some bibs. I love it all. What a great gift!!

Maggie said...

Love the fabrics you used on the bibs and burp cloths - reminds me that I'm supposed to be making some burp cloths for a friend.

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Tasha you have a great blog here. Thanks for letting me know you linked so I find you. I'll be back again.

Denise said...

darling. i have some baby gift to start sewing. do you think a baby boy would mind a cute headband with flowers?? :-)

have fun at the queen bee market!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Oh, these are just so cute! I love the soft pink colors.

o0625TaylorJ_Duraz said...


Alison said...

Hey Tasha! I tried to send you an e-mail, but I thought I would shoot you a comment, too, just to check in. I'm hosting a Baby Week at Oopsey Daisy during the first week of June. I have been so impressed with all of your baby crafts and am hoping I can coax you into being a guest author to do a tutorial of one of your baby items... would you be interested? I hope so :) E-mail me at if you are. THANKS!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...