Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camera Strap Cover

I seriously love all these fabulous camera straps everywhere. Love them. There are many free tutorials all over the craft blog world. This morning as I was browsing through some different crafts blogs I came across another one over at Moda Bake Shop. Well, as we all know I love Moda Bake Shop. I love all the ladies over there that are constantly sharing fabulous fabulous tutorials using Moda fabric. It is pretty much a piece of heaven. So, since I have yet to share one of these camera straps you just might want to go here to make one yourself. I even have it in my plans to make myself one today, so just maybe (maybe) there will be pictures up of my own Creation soon.

3 comments:

Carly Jane said...

I think a prerequisite is caring about your camera. I've seen these all over too... but I just don't care about my camera (or, you know, have a nice one). But I do care about YOUR camera (because it produces some great pictures I love to look at)... so I hope you have fun making one! Can't wait to see it :)

Smart Shoppers >> For Early Adopters said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Two Savvy Sisters said...

I hopped over from The Two Savvy Sisters Blog and am so happy that I did, love your blog. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and I hope you’ll do the same.
Nicole @ The Two Savvy Sisters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...