Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Chair

Today I fell upon a blog. I sat there reading, and looking, and reading some more. I cried. I felt inspired. I found one after another lovely and amazing project. Her blog is beautiful. Her pictures gorgeous. Her ability to write intriguing. I just wanted to keep reading. These are the places I really love to see and find inspiration in. She has a gift with colors. I gift with telling. One of the projects I was immediately drawn to was this birthday chair. Now granted it was recently posted about, but I really did just love it. Love the idea of it. Anj seems to be one of these women with a gift with colors and creating. I know other women in this world who are the same way. I love to watch them. See their inspiration. She created this chair as a place for her children to sit on to eat and open presents on their birthday. She also shared a fun way to open birthday presents. You just might want to go check her out. This wasn't her only fabulous project. Go here to read her blog.

2 comments:

Anj said...

Awwwwe... aren't you the sweetest thing ever. If you only knew how much I second guess every post and project! Thank you for your kind words!!!! Let me know when you get your chair finished, I'd love to see photos!!!!

Alison said...

I'm with you!! This blog is seriously amazing!!! So creative and artistic and just plain beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...