Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birdie Dishtowel

I love dishtowels. Love them. I have a red kitchen and therefore have a lot of red dishtowels. Every time I pull a new clean one out it makes me happy. The cuter the dishtowel the happier I am too. Weird. Okay. But, oh so very true. Is anyone else the same as me? So, when I was over at Hello, Good Gravy! this morning and saw this darling towel a smile spread across my face. Happiness. I am just loving this. I happen to have 2 plain white dishtowels brand new waiting for something cute to happen to them too. I think I need one of these....in red. Thank you Leean for another fabulous idea. Go check it out here.

3 comments:

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Aww, thanks for the love!! :)

怡萱 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

red kitchens are terrific!

that is darling.

i do love me some clean dish towels, but i HATE when they get soiled. spaghetti sauce has been the downfall of many of my dish towels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...